Give BurgerFi a Burger Try! Freebies and Entertainment are a Bonus!
BurgerFi Celebrates Mount Pleasant Grand Opening with Giveaways, Sampling and More Weekend Festivities Aug. 12-14 Include 100 Free Burgers!
(Mount Pleasant, SC – Aug. 8, 2016) – BurgerFi, one the nation’s fastest growing fast casual restaurant chains, welcomes the community to celebrate its official Mount Pleasant grand opening by enjoying a weekend of festivities and offers August 12, 13 and 14.
The Mount Pleasant BurgerFi, located at 735 Coleman Blvd, will celebrate from 11 am to 10 pm all weekend long and includes the following schedule of events:
Friday, August 12:
– FREE FRY-DAY FRIDAY: Customers will enjoy a free order of French fries from 11AM to close with purchase of any burger
– LOCAL BREWERY PARTY: From 7-10pm, complimentary beer samples will be served at a Palmetto Brewing Party Promo Tent
– FINNEGAN BELL: Columbia natives and local band, Finnegan Bell, will perform their music from 6:30-9:30pm
Saturday, August 13:
– RIBBON CUTTING: At 10:30, guests are invited to view the official ribbon cutting to celebrate the opening of the new location to the community
• Free t-shirts and promotional items from BurgerFi
– CHEESEBURGER GIVEAWAY: Doors open at 11:00am, the first 100 guests to arrive will receive a free cheeseburger (single cheeseburger with choice of select toppings)
– PALMETTO BREWING PARTY: From open to close, guests are invited to enjoy the Palmetto Brewing Party Promo Tent party and enjoy their beer samples
• A cornhole contest will be held from 2-4pm and the winning participants will receive prizes
• Live music will be performed by local groups Tidal Jive at 3 – 6pm and Tyler Boone at 6:30 – 9:30pm
Sunday, August 14:
– FREE SUNDAE SUNDAY: Guests will receive a free sundae with the purchase of any burger and drink from 11AM to close
– KIDS CUSTARD-EATING CONTEST: At 2pm, kids will have a chance to win prizes when they participate in a custard-eating contest
• Kids can also enjoy face painting from 2-4pm
The Mount Pleasant Burgerfi will donate a percentage of Saturday’s sales to Lifeline Ministries to help achieve their vision of supporting the “un-adopted” and teens aging out of the foster care system throughout the low-country.
Established in 2011, BurgerFi is among the nation’s fastest-growing better burger concepts with a projected 100 restaurants to be open by the end of 2016. The concept was founded by gourmet chefs committed to serving fresh food of the highest quality. All recipes are created from natural, fresh ingredients that require team members to cut chop, mix and prepare daily. BurgerFi uses only 100% natural Angus beef patties with no steroids, antibiotics, growth hormones, chemicals or additives.
BurgerFi’s made-in-house menu favorites include the Vegefi burger, Vienna and Kobe-style hot dogs, hand-cut fresh fries and onion rings, frozen custard, and natural sugar cane sodas.
BurgerFi received the TripAdvisor 2016 Certificate of Excellence, and has been recognized as #185 on the Inc. 500 List of “Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies,” as well as one of the Top 50 “Movers & Shakers” by FastCasual.com, which has also included it in its list of Top 100 Brands for three years in a row, beginning in 2014. For the past three years, BurgerFi was also ranked in Technomic’s top three on its list of fastest growing small chains.
For franchise information contact Director of Franchise Development Dan Collins at email@example.com or 561.844.5528. To learn more about BurgerFi or to find a full list of locations, please visit www.burgerfi.com, ‘Like’ BurgerFi on Facebook, or follow @BurgerFi on Instagram and Twitter.