Sandbags Pickup Locations
Sandbags are available for residents in the following areas:
*Always being appropriate supplies when going to pick up sandbags.*
– Folly Beach boat Landing (beginning Thurs, Sept 7 after 5pm). Bags can be picked up at 106 W Cooper Street. Must fill your own bags.
– James Island: Dock Street Park – 1433 Patterson Avenue & James Island Youth Soccer Club Fields (Beginning Thurs, Sept. 7 at 8am) – Bags are limited to 10 per household, bring your own shovels.
– Bees Ferry Fire Station – Milford Street Public Works (These are pre-filled bags)
North Charleston is now OUT of sandbags.
– Sandbags will be available on Friday, September 8th from 9am until 2pm at the Public Works Facility (5800 Casper Padgett Way). North Charleston residents only. Limit 8 bags per vehicle.
ISLE OF PALMS
– Sand is available at the Public Safety Building in the Municipal Parking Lot – you must fill your own bags so bring the appropriate supplies. — SANDBAGS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE AT THIS LOCATION.
Sandbags will be available beginning Friday, September 8th at noon on a first come/first serve basis.
– Corner of Royall and Ferry Streets (200 sandbags)
– Snee Farm Hwy 17 Entrance (200 sandbags)
– Snee Farm Whipple Road Entrance (200 sandbags)
– Near Kudzu Bakery (794 Coleman Blvd., near Starbucks) (200 sandbags)
– Pearl Street at Ellen Drive (200 sandbags)
– Kincade Drive at Majorie St (200 sandbags)
– Whole Foods (Shopping Center) Houston Northcutt (200 sandbags)
“Beginning at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, September 8, 2017, sand and 1,500 sandbags will be available at a do-it- yourself sandbag area by the oil recycle center at the Public Services Facility at 6 Mile located at 1355 Sweetgrass Basket Way.”
– City of Hanahan — City Hall Gym on Yeamans Hall Road, 4pm – 8pm Thursday – MUST bring proof of residency.
– Town of Moncks Corner Fire Department, 118 Carolina Avenue, Moncks Corner, SC
– Whitesville Fire Department, 115 Sunview Lane Moncks Corner, SC
– C & B Fire Department, 509 Royle Road, Ladson, SC
– Moncks Corner Rural Fire Department, 1020 Oakley Road
– Cainhoy Fire Department -2451 Clements Ferry Road
– Lake Moultrie Fire Department- Corner of Black Oak and Dawsey Road
– Pimlico Fire Department on Old Highway 52
– Macedonia Fire Department- Highway 17a and Harristown Road
– Cross Station 2 on Old Highway 6
– Longridge Fire Department- 1382 Longridge Rd Ridgeville
– Shulerville Fire Department- 1037 Fortview Road
– Goose Creek Rural Fire Department- 907 Red Bank Road
– Cross Station #1 1007 Shortcut Road
– Pine Ridge Station #1 Myers Road
– Pine Ridge Station #2 Jedburg Road
UPDATE: All Dorchester County sandbag distribution sites are now OUT of sandbags.
– Ashley River Fire Station, 8045 Dorchester Road, Charleston, SC 29418
– Dorchester County Fire-Rescue Station 21, 4214 Ladson Road, Ladson, SC 29456
– Summerville Fire-Rescue Training Center, 1101 Yancey Street, Summerville, SC 29485
– New Harleyville Town Hall (Old Sun Trust Bank Building) 122 W. Main ST. Harleyville, SC 29448
Additional sandbags will be available at these locations beginning at 10:00am on Saturday, September 9, 2017, while supplies last.
**Please check back as this list will be updated.**