Which new FOX show are you most excited to see?
Fox24’s Idol Live Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be a U.S. resident who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WTAT viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Charleston, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WTAT (the “Station”), Fox Broadcasting Company, News Corporation, Fox Digital Media, FOX Interactive Media, FremantleMedia North America, Inc., American Idol Productions, Inc., 19 TV Ltd., 19 Merchandising Ltd., 19 Recordings, Inc., 19 Entertainment Ltd., 19 Entertainment, Inc., CKX, Inc., their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, and the officers, directors, employees, licensees and assignees of each, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter once. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant. Standard text messaging rates apply.
2. To enter, text IDOL to the short code 45203. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on May 7, 2012 and all entries must be received by Station by 11:00 p.m. EDT on June 10, 2012 Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries or for printing errors, or if text message is not received.
4. Five winners will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on June 11, 2012. Winners will be notified by phone on June 11, 2012.
5. All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Five winners will be selected. Each winner will receive two (2) tickets to the American Idol Live Tour and a Meet and Greet opportunity with selected performers at the North Charleston Coliseum on August 6, 2012. Station and sponsors are not responsible in the event the performance is cancelled or postponed. The value of each prize is approximately $150.00 (the cost of two tickets. The cost of the meet and greet is undeterminable).
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 7 day of notification. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If winner does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Television of Charleston, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Television of Charleston, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Television of Charleston, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WTAT 4301 Arco Lane, Charleston, SC and on the Station’s website at www.foxcharleston.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 4301 Arco Lane, Charleston, SC 29418 by June 20, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. Sinclair Television of Charleston, Inc., Fox Broadcasting Company, News Corporation, Fox Digital Media, FOX Interactive Media, FremantleMedia North America, Inc., American Idol Productions, Inc., 19 TV Ltd., 19 Merchandising Ltd., 19 Recordings, Inc., 19 Entertainment Ltd., 19 Entertainment, Inc., CKX, Inc., their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, and the officers, directors, employees, licensees and assignees of each accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. Mobile service provider may charge for each text message sent and received according to its standard text messaging rates. Entrants should check phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions and consult with mobile service provider regarding pricing plans. Entrants must be a mobile service subscriber with text messaging service, using a participating service provider in order to enter via this method. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate.