CHSFoodWriter Reveals Her Must-Have Holiday Items
CHARLESTON, SC (FOX 24 NEWS NOW) — It’s no secret we live in a foodie town, and there’s no shortage of Christmas ideas for the culinary connoisseur in your life.
On this edition of Stock Your Pantry, Candice Herriott, known far and wide as the Charleston Food Writer, presents her must-have holiday items.
The following is her list and where you can find each little goodie:
Beverages: Edmund’s Oast Exchange
1.Blackberry Farm Brewery Classic Saison (Tennessee)
2. EOX growler — Edmund’s has 10+ locally-brewed beers on tap
3.Champagne — they feature a special selection you can’t find anywhere else in Charleston
Food Items for Gift Basket Making or Holiday Meals and Parties:
4. Mod Squad Martha Chive Jive Dressing
5. Southern Olive Bites
6. Callie’s Charleston Biscuits buttermilk biscuits
7. Benton’s Bacon (Tennessee)
Accessories & Cookware: Features Items from Croghan’s Jewel Box
8. Goldbug cocktail napkins
9. Oyster platter
10. Smithey Ironware cast iron skillet (featuring new size: 8 inches)
Gift Card to Favorite or Special Restaurant or a Cooking Class:
11. Zero Restaurant + Bar
12. Provisions To Plate: A Charleston Seasonal Collective by Candice Herriott
For more information on these items, as well as delicious recipes, please visit the CHSFoodWriter blog.